Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT PERMABANNED

Go down

I GOT PERMABANNED Empty I GOT PERMABANNED

Post by IconChaos Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:54 pm

hello. i am a very active user in the Onyx rp server. I will have to say that i got perma banned for no reason. Me and a guy knew each other from the previous day and we didnt really like each other. so i broke his window to the store and he came after me. i lost him we didnt shoot at each other or nothing. i came back to his shop and a cop came asking for me not noticing me at the front door. i then realize he was trying to arrest me so i ran. them he came after me so i shot him. the guy in his store came out and shot me for shooting the cop which u cant do so i shot him back. A admin came that had no kowledge on the situation and came to random conclusions with no evidence. i think his name started with an A. he took me to the roof and acused me of shooting the man in the shop before i shot the cop. making me the victim. he later told me i am not aloud to shoot cops even when they chased me even tho when i was a cop i was shot and killed a lot with ADMINS nearby. if that rule is really a thing i was not aware of it. i would like to get unbanned as it is the only server i like playing on please and thank u.  my steam name is Icon Chaos.

IconChaos

Back to top Go down

I GOT PERMABANNED Empty Re: I GOT PERMABANNED

Post by IconChaos Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:57 pm

this might be the wrong server. is this the server with free hugs and tader?

IconChaos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum