Onyx Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application Empty [Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application

Post by Chapien Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:32 am

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Chapien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7029953

Ban history: I was banned from Slidefuse RP due to various drama issues, and banned from Sigma7 RP due to leaving it to form my own community.

Past RP experience: Various forum RP, Hostell HL2RP, Slidefuse HL2RP, Spire HL2RP (Moderator), Sigma7 HL2RP (Super Administrator), Nucleic HL2RP (Owner), Manhack Arcade HL2RP (Owner), World of Warcraft RP (MMO), Guild Wars 2 RP (MMO), Dungeons & Dragons tabletop RP, Pathfinder tabletop RP, Paranoia tabletop RP (What is RP, Citizen?), various personal RPs via instant messaging services (such as skype and steam).

Past CP experience: Slidefuse HL2RP, Spire HL2RP, Sigma7 HL2RP, Nucleic HL2RP, Manhack Arcade HL2RP.

RP example: It was a cold night in the Citadel. A unit stood inside, sighing through their vocoder. Their gender was indiscernable; the uniform and vocoder ensured her anonymity, even among her fellow units. To them, she was known only as 1035, her unit designation.

At that moment, another unit, one of higher rank, walked by, leading a citizen for interrogation. He paused, looking at 103, and nodded. "You'll do. Come with me. You'll be helping in the interrogation."

She gulped. She had never been very good at interrogating citizens, but she certainly would try. They entered the interrogation room. It was dark, with a single lamp hanging over the table. Opposite the table, the citizen was seated, while the two units stood, facing the citizen, their emotionless masks staring the poor man down...

"I'm telling ya, I didn't do anything!" said the citizen, fear and frustration in his voice.

The higher ranked unit chuckled. "We'll see about that. 103, convince this anti-citizen that he should cooperate."

She took a deep breath and approached, telling the citizen, "Talk, or I'll have no choice."

He shook his head. "I told you, I don't know anything!"

103 sighed and abruptly slammed the citizen's head against the metal table. "What about now?"

The citizen howled in pain, whimpering, unable to say anything. Sighing, 103 grabbed her stunstick and thwacked him on the back of the head. "Talk, or I'll do more than hurt you next."

The man panted, groaning. "Alright... I'll talk..."

103's superiour smiled. "Good. See, we can be reasonable. Now, tell us everything..."

RP example of arresting a citizen and then the following punishment: 10355 sighed in frustration. A citizen had stolen a ration from another, and it was up to her to introduce a bit of justice. She had already returned the ration to the proper citizen, and now had the perpetrator against the wall, his hands zip-tied.

"Afraid I'm going to have to search you for your misdemeanor," she said, beginning to pat the man down. After she found nothing, she nodded. "Right. Prepare to face Civil Judgement."

With that, the man blinked. "Civil Judgement? What does that en-"

Before he could finish talking, he felt a sharp pain in his back as 103 thwacked him with her stunstick. "There. Civil Judgement administered," she said, cutting the man's ziptie. "You're free to go."

Character backstory: Lexi was born to a rather ordinary family in the suburbs of Toronto. She had a bit of a lonely child, and was more interested with machines than other humans. When she was fourteen, she learned her first programming language, working on her father's computer to make rudimentary computer programs. After that, she knew her passion, and enveloped herself in the study of computers and software, learning how to program in language after language, dabbling in a bit of hardware engineering on the side (though software was always her passion).

In 1996, she attended the University of Toronto, studying computer science. Though she wasn't the very top of her class, she was competent, graduating in 2000 and being hired to a rather comfortable job at a software company. It wasn't long until the disaster happened.

The Portal storms raged, ruining her home, her livlihood, and everything she cared about. The world was flung into chaos. After months of chaos and uncertainty, Lexi had given up all of her former hopes and dreams and instead adapted only one philosophy: order. She hoped every night that one day, order would be restored, no matter the costs.

Then, nearly a year later, she finally got her wish when the Universal Union invaded and restored law to humanity. Forever grateful for the end of the hellish chaos, she strives to serve the Union in any way possible, blind to their attrocities due to her fanatical devotion to the cause of law and order.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Lexi Jacobson

CID: 04011

Birth year: 1978

Past crimes: N/A

Loyalty Points: 0

Citizen Status: Citizen

Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ X ] No [ ]
           If yes, which (or both) and explain: I have experience with engineering and computer science. I was once a computer programmer for a software company. I also tampered with hardware engineering as a hobby, altering and tampering with any high-tech hardware I could get my hands on. I would be more than willing to use my skills for the good of the Union.

Why do you want to join the Union?: I wish to ensure that the peace and order brought by the Union is maintained at all costs, and I am willing to give myself up to accomplish this goal.

Any other information you wish to share?: Nothing that is relevant.

Your assigned apartment will be checked regularly. This is for your safety. Do you understand?    Yes [ X ]  No [  ]

You may or may not be awarded with extra benefits according to your dedication whilst on-duty. Do you understand?   Yes [ X ]  No [  ]

You may not reveal your identity to anyone but fellow units and family members, but only if you know you can trust them entirely. This is for your safety. Do you understand?  Yes [ X ]  No [  ]

Chapien

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application

Post by NuggetandSkull Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 pm

I like how your MPF unit does their job, but doesn't exactly love doing it. 'For order' is a good theme I'm seeing here and, quite frankly, I'm impressed. I've known your RP since Sigma 7 and Nucleic as well as seeing it again the other day. You were already good in the beginning and you've gotten better since back in the day. You've got my support. Accepted on my end. Now to wait on Nathan.
NuggetandSkull
NuggetandSkull
Co-Owner

http://www.onyxrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Chapien's MPF Application

Post by Arsenic Sulphide Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:28 am

I just want to pop in and drop my commendations for you. This is the first application I've actually liked on this whole forum. Alot of them were passable but this one was actually good. Nicely done.

Arsenic Sulphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapien Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:10 am

NuggetandSkull wrote:I like how your MPF unit does their job, but doesn't exactly love doing it. 'For order' is a good theme I'm seeing here and, quite frankly, I'm impressed. I've known your RP since Sigma 7 and Nucleic as well as seeing it again the other day. You were already good in the beginning and you've gotten better since back in the day. You've got my support. Accepted on my end. Now to wait on Nathan.

Thanks. I'm trying something a bit new than what I usually do.

Arsenic Sulphide wrote:I just want to pop in and drop my commendations for you. This is the first application I've actually liked on this whole forum. Alot of them were passable but this one was actually good. Nicely done.

Haha, I'm flattered!

Chapien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 am

This is indeed a very well written application, however, I personally would like to see more of your RP. It may be my faulty memory, Or it may be that we just didn't RP with each other on Nucleic...
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapien Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:12 am

I did not RP with you all that much personally, though I was indeed the Owner and SA of Nucleic.

Chapien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Nathan100 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 pm

[ACCEPTED] I am actually eavesdropping on your as I'm writing this. I think you will make a fine addition to the force.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down